The following is a list of links to forms you may need access to while enrolled as a graduate student at The University of Texas at Austin. If you don't find a form listed here, it is possible that policy requires you to submit a petition or letter with required signatures. Review the page where the form is hosted for more information. 

Navigating Your Degree


Leave of Absence

Authorization for Leave of Absence

For master's students and doctoral students not in candidacy

Petition for Leave of Absence

For doctoral students in candidacy