The Graduate and International Admissions Center (GIAC) is located in Walter Webb Hall, in the northwest corner of campus.
If you are a graduate applicant and wish to see an admissions adviser, stop by our office Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Email Graduate and International Admissions
If you have specific questions about the following topics, email one of the addresses below (do not send the same email to multiple email addresses). Include your name and UT EID in all correspondence.
- Transcripts: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please do not send transcripts to this address)
- Uploading Documents: email@example.com
- Test Scores: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters of Recommendation: email@example.com
- Residency: firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Applicants: email@example.com
During peak periods, it may take as many as seven days for us to reply. Please do not send your email more than once or to multiple email addresses. Do not send documents via email, as we cannot accept them. Please submit your documents via the instructions on our website.