Email Graduate and International Admissions
If you have specific questions about the following topics, email one of the addresses below (do not send the same email to multiple email addresses). Include your name and UT EID in all correspondence.
- Transcripts: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please do not send transcripts to this address)
- Uploading Documents: email@example.com (Please use the email below if your question is about providing test scores)
- Test Scores: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters of Recommendation: email@example.com
- Residency: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a general inquiry that you feel does not fall into one of the categories above, please use one of the general addresses below (do not send the same email to multiple email addresses):
- International Applicants: email@example.com
- US Applicants: firstname.lastname@example.org
During peak periods, it may take as many as seven days for us to reply. Please do not send your email more than once or to multiple email addresses. Do not send documents via email, as we cannot accept them. Please submit your documents via the instructions on our website.