In this interactive workshop you will learn:
• Why negotiation is especially hard for women and people of color: the role unconscious bias still plays in the workplace.
• How to calculate your market value using data as well as networking.
• How to identify your strengths and communicate them using strategic framing that highlights your value.
• How to frame your ask(s) and prioritize them with a focused, tiered strategy.
• And how to navigate common pitfalls and recover a conversation gone awry.
Handshake Link: https://utaustin.joinhandshake.com/events/1145477/share_preview
Contact information: Trey Sutjita
Location: Flawn Academic Center (FAC), Texas Career Engagement, FAC 2.236, 2304 Whitis Avenue, Austin, Texas 78712, United States