The Graduate and International Admissions Center (GIAC) is located in Walter Webb Hall, in the northwest corner of campus.
If you are a graduate applicant and wish to see an admissions adviser, stop by our office Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Email Graduate and International Admissions
If you have specific questions about the following topics, email GIAC. Include your name and UT EID in all correspondence.
- Submitting Transcripts: email@example.com
- Uploading Documents: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Test Scores: email@example.com
- Letters of Recommendation: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Residency: email@example.com
- International Applicants: firstname.lastname@example.org
During peak periods, it may take as many as seven days for us to reply. Please do not send your email more than once or to multiple email addresses.