Learn about responsibilities of administrators
Instructions for how to process assignments of postdoctoral fellows (employee and non-employee).
- Research Titles - Policy for assigning appropriate research titles (including Postdoctoral titles) to individuals whose primary activities are to conduct research at, or on behalf of, the University can be found on the Policies page of the Office of the VP for Research, under University/Research Titles.
- Offer letter templates can be found here as well.
- Visiting Researchers and Scholars
Encourage your postdoctoral fellows to complete all on-line training and compliance required by The University, within the first week of employment.
- Developing a postdoctoral mentoring plan
- NSF mentoring requirement
- Individual development plan - An individual development plan (IDP) can help a postdoc explore career possibilities and set goals to follow the career path that fits him/her best.
- Other mentoring resources
- Lab/Researcher Exit checklist